I want to work with you, so how do we do this?
First, we’ve got to make sure we’re suitable to work together. I know exactly how it feels to put your money into something and someone that you don’t know yet. And not knowing if it will work out. Let me just say that you’re not alone. I’m just as nervous about putting 100% of my time and effort in.
Let’s be honest: we’re unsure of each other because we just met.
Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered.
Below is a checklist for you that will let you know if I’m a suitable artist for your project.
I'm the right artist for you if:
- You have a clear idea what your project is
- You've got a budget, and you're prepared to pay for quality.
- You're happy to sign agreements/contracts.
- You need an artist with experience (+4 years)
- You're easy to contact/communicate with
- You've got a realistic/punctual deadline/s
- You need environment/world building concept art
- You need illustrations or designs
- And you're excited about your project!
I'm NOT the right artist for you if:
- You don't know the direction of your project
- You have no money
- You don't wanna sign contracts
- You're uncontactable or send 100 emails a day
- You've got unrealistic deadlines
- You need character-design heavy work
- You think your project is boring
Hey, this sounds just right. I want you as an artist on our project. How much do you charge?
To find out your price, please download and fill in the questionnaire below. (it's digitally fillable)
Once you've done this, email it to me directly at hello.artofjess(at)gmail.com - this will help give an idea of time and service costs, and a proper quote for you. Then we can proceed with arranging to work together.
If you want to contact me asking questions, click here.
What is signing a contract with you like actually?
- everything being confidential while we work together
- how payment is processed