Art Traveller – Location: Sydney
- Watermelon Cake in Newtown.
- Chinatown and N2 Icecream.
- Catching the Ferries in Sydney Harbour.
- Living the apartment lifestyle with friends right in the heart of the city.
- Cockatoo Island – literally feels like an island that Miyazaki invaded.
- Ippudo – one of the best Japanese restaurants I’ve tried in Australia.
- Rainy nights and painting with the company of cats. Then said cats steal your blanket.
- Vivid Light Festival – creativity and inspiration.
- North Head Cliffs in Manly.
I enjoyed Sydney, however feel the busy and overcrowded atmosphere wasn’t suited for me and staying in the CBD felt claustrophobic personally because I missed seeing nature, the blue skies and being out in the open – which is better for my wellbeing. A nice place to visit family and friends, but in terms of living I don’t see myself settling down there in the future. I managed to get a lot of work done here though which was nice!